UIW Feik Fall 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alogog

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi -- I'm Maggie.
So excited to be starting at UIW in San Antonio this fall!!
Looking for another fellow classmate (any year is great) and a girl to be a potential roommate. I am looking for an apt with in 2 miles from school, 2 bedrooms, pref 2 baths--but I am willing to share if that is what it comes down to. I'm quiet, bookish, computerish roommate. Must be ok with cats--well behaved, 2 indoor cats.
Please contact me on here if you are interested so we can work together to find a place.
Thanks,
Maggie

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi -- I'm Maggie.
So excited to be starting at UIW in San Antonio this fall!!
Looking for another fellow classmate (any year is great) and a girl to be a potential roommate. I am looking for an apt with in 2 miles from school, 2 bedrooms, pref 2 baths--but I am willing to share if that is what it comes down to. I'm quiet, bookish, computerish roommate. Must be ok with cats--well behaved, 2 indoor cats.
Please contact me on here if you are interested so we can work together to find a place.
Thanks,
Maggie

Hi Maggie! I am also a P1 this coming fall! you should join the facebook group we created. just search "feik school of pharmacy `15 and "UIW feik school of pharmcy c/o 2015. all the chater you need is there. hope to meet you soon!

-J