UGA Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aniflora

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright guys!! Congrats to all who got their letters today!!

Members don't see this ad.

ME!!!!! Of course I get the letter the day after I sent my deposit check to South! lol

I was accepted, but I think I will be taking a spot I was offered at another school. Congrats to all who were accepted to UGA though because it sure is a tough one to get in to. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
c/o 2012, can i get a "holler", please?

so who's taken care of all the preparations as far as immunizations, apartment/roomate finding, sending in size for coat ceremony, setting up advising, book buying, and the other x number of things i've probably forgotten?? not i. still messing w/ finals and i guess i'm gonna try to conquer all that mess this summer.

anyone gonna do random roomate selection w/ other pharm students? if so, are you just grouped w/ fellow p1's or higher p's? sister has a sublease that won't be up till spring, so i have to explore for a semester...i've never lived w/ any but family. i enjoy privacy. well see....

hey guys! i'm probably just going to wait till classes start to deal with books. i have a friend who was a 1st year last year and he said you don't need/use all the books.

as for living, i opted for a 1 bedroom close to campus, so i can just walk to class. :D i can't deal with roommates anymore.

Just let you guys know. I'll call and withdraw acceptance tomorrow or this Friday. It is a really difficult decision for me and I have to take a risk!! People think I am crazy but I'm going to Mercer for a specific reason. I am jealous of your tuition rate though!! :)

Congrats guys!!! Have a good time at the white coat ceremony this sat!!

if you'll don't mind, what were your stats? i know its a tough one to get into, and this has me worried. It's gonna be tough to get a 85+ on the pcat and im an awful test taker. congrats!