UGA C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it said after the 15th.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Seems like other schools are pulling off waitlist but not uga lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like other schools are pulling off waitlist but not uga lol

I know. I’m hoping Parker makes a few calls closer to 5pm EST. That’s seems to be the trend in previous years. Really hoping everyone gets good news soon!

I know. I’m hoping Parker makes a few calls closer to 5pm EST. That’s seems to be the trend in previous years. Really hoping everyone gets good news soon!
Are you going to call toMorrow for ranking if you don’t hear anything?

Are you going to call toMorrow for ranking if you don’t hear anything?

Yes! I imagine his phone will be ringing non-stop, but hopefully I’ll be able to get through if I don’t hear anything today

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone happen to know what time he’s normally in office? I wanted to call around 8:30 AM EST, but I know sometimes office hours start at 9, so I may wait until then

I declined my OOS seat so wishing everyone on the waitlist good luck!!

Well, I called Parker this morning. I’m number 4 IS, but all 100 seats were filled yesterday. There could still be movement, but no one declined their acceptance for in state yesterday

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I called Parker this morning. I’m number 4 IS, but all 100 seats were filled yesterday. There could still be movement, but no one declined their acceptance for in state yesterday
Do you know about out of state or just in state?

I called him also. Im number 3. Hopefully we get called off.

• Care
Does anyone know how many individuals are on the IS waitlist overall?

Some years have up to 40. Where did you get the 15 from? And if Kate got off the list prior to 15th then does that list had her there as 1st? We need a last year person to advise.

Someone confirmed 15 was the total on last year’s waitlist, so I assumed it would be the same this year, but I could be mistaken! I’m not sure if Kate would count. I didn’t think to ask tbh. I’m really hoping a few people decide to decline their seat. I saw on last year’s forum that a few people did get accepted IS after the April 15th deadline. Hopefully this year will be the same

There doesn’t seem to be much waitlist movement in general unless the people getting called aren’t in this group

There doesn’t seem to be much waitlist movement in general unless the people getting called aren’t in this group
Unfortunately that is very true. I don’t think there’s going to be any movement with how everyone claimed a seat before the deadline.

I emailed Parker to check my spot, and there has been no movement on the in state waitlist. I’m not sure about out of state though

I emailed Parker to check my spot, and there has been no movement on the in state waitlist. I’m not sure about out of state though
Thanks for letting us know! I was going to call in May to check my spot . Sucks that there is no movement/: