MPH UGA "Applicant accepted offer" - What does this mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pduckworth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I am wondering if anybody has applied to UGA and checked their online graduate application status? Mine was recently changed from "10 --- something something something" to "35 --- Applicant accepted offer". I tried called their admissions office to find out what my current status means, but nobody is answering the phone.

Has anybody else seen this and know what it means? It sounds like they offered me admission and I accepted it, but I haven't received anything from them yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-03 at 3.30.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-03 at 3.30.26 PM.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 90
Did you ever find out?
Mine has just done the same thing. Went from 10 -- Departmental Review to 35 -- Applicant Accepted Offer

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone find out or receive their confirmation of acceptance by mail? Same situation applies for me, except I applied for the Educational Psychology PhD program.... UGA graduate application status went from "10 -- Department Approval" to "35 -- Applicant Accepted offer". I am assuming we've been accepted and are awaiting our formal acceptance letters by mail.

My friend was accepted to the graduate dietetics program and before he received his letter in the mail, his status also said "applicant accepted offer". Lets just hope our letters come soon!

I got my acceptance letter to the PhD program emailed to me on Monday and received official acceptance letter today via US post. Now, I just wonder when they'll tell us if we got a stipend/assistantship?