UDM vs MWU-AZ vs NOVA vs Buffalo vs USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MurderousLegs

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.
First of all, I want to contraz to all who have been accepted. Even if you haven't heard anything yet, don't give up! Many schools are still sending interview invitations.
Now, I was lucky to get accepted by some dental schools, UDM, MWU-AZ, and NOVA. I recently got interview from USC and SUNY at Buffalo. I am going to have to pay OOS tuition for all, so the tuition itself is not in my concern. Now, I don't think I am going to specialize (but interested in few).

Members don't see this ad.

Any thoughts?

Think about where you want to spend the next four years. If money is not a problem (which it probably is, so weigh your options and pick the cheapest), pick somewhere where the housing is affordable and livable. Also pick where you can specialize and research, if that’s what you want to do in the future. Also, if you don’t mind me asking, stats? I’m applying to ALL those schools next year LOL

Reactions: 1 users
living expanse and tuition would be pretty much similar except for USC. Living in LA would be much more expansive than in anyother places. I haven't decided whether I am going to sprcialize. I wonder if a dental school that offers specialties is more advantageous to specialize than a school that doesnt offer specialties.

Members don't see this ad :)
Think about where you want to spend the next four years. If money is not a problem (which it probably is, so weigh your options and pick the cheapest), pick somewhere where the housing is affordable and livable. Also pick where you can specialize and research, if that’s what you want to do in the future. Also, if you don’t mind me asking, stats? I’m applying to ALL those schools next year LOL
I don't remember my GPA exactly. It's 3.7?ish. DAT 22. I got 30 on Ochem. If u wanna know about how the interviews look like and anything I can answer, shoot me a message.

I am just curious to Buffalo voters why they weighed more on Buffalo over other schools above.

Reactions: 1 user