UDM or University of minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarahmed19

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I got accepted into both UDM and minnesota. Both will be oos for me so tuition I think comes out to be the same. Which one should I pick?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the input. Do they have a better program?
Yes, I would assume so. Minneapolis is great, minnesota is a solid program and I think Minn is ranked higher than UDM. I met a current student who got into both UDM and Minn and they chose Minn as well and don’t regret it. Lots of good opportunities in Minnesota for dentists as well.

Where do you plan on practicing?

Hi guys!
I got accepted into both UDM and minnesota. Both will be oos for me so tuition I think comes out to be the same. Which one should I pick?
I would do Minnesota. Neither are the safest, but Minnesota is much nicer. Where are you from?

Yes, I would assume so. Minneapolis is great, minnesota is a solid program and I think Minn is ranked higher than UDM. I met a current student who got into both UDM and Minn and they chose Minn as well and don’t regret it. Lots of good opportunities in Minnesota for dentists as well.

Where do you plan on practicing?
that’s good to know! thanks again and I’m from Illinois so I plan on coming back here and practicing.