UConn School of Medicine Class of 2013 !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yellowtibby

MS I
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else going to UConn for sure? If so congrats! I can't wait to meet all of my fellow classmates!

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted just before Christmas. I am not 100% certain I am going, but the more places I interview at, the more I like UCONN.

Maybe, I'll be seeing you next year.

Cheers!

Congrats, that would be great. I really liked UConn's students and down to earth faculty. Look forward to possibly studying with you.... wow I sound like a nerd.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!

I was accepted last year and deferred, so I will definitely be starting in the Fall of 2009. I have been excited since I met a ton of great people at last year's Second Look weekend! Can't wait to meet everyone :D

Lor

Hi,
I dunno if this goes here but here goes:
Im OOS from NY who's going to UConn SOM in the fall. Are there any of OOS going there this fall? if so where are you going to live? The housing info in the first mailing they sent us is woefully inadequate.....:confused:

Hi,
I dunno if this goes here but here goes:
Im OOS from NY who's going to UConn SOM in the fall. Are there any of OOS going there this fall? if so where are you going to live? The housing info in the first mailing they sent us is woefully inadequate.....:confused:

check this out. it's just going to be starting up for the year but you can post "i'm looking for a place to live" ads here too...
.http://groups.google.com/group/uchc-housing-2009 .