U of Florida ADEX Exam - Anyone from U of F or taken an exam there!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smclin

Reaction score
I can't get anyone at the school to call me back, so any help is much appreciated. Does anyone know if U of F allows ultrasonics for the perio section? If so, do I have to bring something special to capture the water? Also, can anyone confirm that the handpieces are 5-pin? If there are any specific recommendations or suggestions for this location I would be so grateful. I'm travelling across the country and need to find/bring everything out there.

Members don't see this ad.

When I took perio there we used hand scalers. I‘d consider taking the exam elsewhere if you can though. I had a disappointing testing experience and experienced poor communication from UF as you did that just added unnecessary stress for such an important exam. There are better testing sites out there. My 2 cents.

When I took perio there we used hand scalers. I‘d consider taking the exam elsewhere if you can though. I had a disappointing testing experience and experienced poor communication from UF as you did that just added unnecessary stress for such an important exam. There are better testing sites out there. My 2 cents.
What other testing sites would you recommend?
Any idea about UNLV? As a testing site
Thanks in advance

I'm glad to know that it's not just me, lol. Unfortunately it's the only option in Florida and I need to take the test in-state or they will have stipulations on my license for the first year. Thank you for the feedback!