Tufts vs. Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amilli

Reaction score
Hi SDN, I was one of the lucky applicants that got accepted into a few schools. On December 1st I received an acceptance offer from Temple, Touro, NYU and my top two choices Case western and Tufts.

While it was easy for me to narrow down the list to Case vs Tufts due to the overall feeling I had during the interview I’m having a hard time making my final decision.
Both schools come out to about the same cost of attendance (as I received a 10k yearly scholarship from tufts) so I’m looking at about 480k for both of them.
I’m trying to make my decision best on the school that would give me the most clinical experience. What advice would you give me?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't feel like I would get a good clinical experience during my tufts interview, theres too many students and a high student to faculty ratio. Also they have speciality programs that will take your patients. They also seemed like they didnt handle covid well and are super strict about it, theyre still doing online classes and JUST started going back to lab. I dont know anything about case western. Also where would you want to live for 4 years? go where you think youll be the happiest!