Trinity College Accepted 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted977531

I was hoping to get a thread of people that were accepted to TCD for September going! Would love to ask questions and make sure I'm not missing any deadlines haha.

Members don't see this ad.

I am from the US/just got accepted this week and will be attending in the fall. Does anyone know if TCD does a white coat ceremony?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone knows if there will be more offer?
Hey...I still haven't heard from TCD yet and from the last emails I got from them about a week ago they might be still assessing some applications but I see they have given offers so I don't understand

Is there anyone who applied directly w/out using AB...people from African countries or other countries who have gotten offers?

I am from the US/just got accepted this week and will be attending in the fall. Does anyone know if TCD does a white coat ceremony?

They do

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone made a facebook page for TCD medicine yet? If so, what should I look up? Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone made a facebook page for TCD medicine yet? If so, what should I look up? Thank you!
Haven't seen or heard of one, unfortunately :( Would love to have one for support for sure though!