Transcript Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittykat127

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I went to Ross for one semester and it didn't go well. I didn't like how the curriculum was played out and was going through personal issues. I am trying to reapply this year but Ross will not send me my transcripts. I have tried calling and emailing for about a month about getting my official transcripts. I am feeling so lost and confused and don't know what to do.

Members don't see this ad.

So I went to Ross for one semester and it didn't go well. I didn't like how the curriculum was played out and was going through personal issues. I am trying to reapply this year but Ross will not send me my transcripts. I have tried calling and emailing for about a month about getting my official transcripts. I am feeling so lost and confused and don't know what to do.
I’d keep emailing and calling. It’s not something you can just not submit.

But also, a quick google shows that there’s an online request through something called Parchment, can you tried that? Document Requests

Reactions: 3 users
I’d keep emailing and calling. It’s not something you can just not submit.

But also, a quick google shows that there’s an online request through something called Parchment, can you tried that? Document Requests
I keep emailing and calling and not getting through. Unfortunately, I have to go through WES and I have to get the transcripts through there...