Touro - NV (TUNCOM) Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HalfListic

Reaction score
Congrats to all accepted students! And thank you to TUNCOM for believing in us, and not making us wait until the 16th ;)

Great school here with a great curriculum, hospital network, location and more.

It seems like the acceptances are just now rolling in, so as the class starts to fill up, someone feel free to start a Facebook page, as seems to be customary, and let the celebration begin!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
just put down the 2k for this school! we need a facebook group thing. does anyone know if we get any other documents about anything after submitting our deposits?

just put down the 2k for this school! we need a facebook group thing. does anyone know if we get any other documents about anything after submitting our deposits?

Hey, after I paid the deposit I received an email from Oscar regarding future emails not yet sent. He basically just confirms that your deposit has been made. But it took a little while to get that email.

Just found out Friday I was accepted! Pretty sure I will be seeing you all in August. And thanks Matt for the FB group.

Has any one started the financial aid/loan request? / Found apartments ?

Has anyone received any info on registering for classes?