Touro Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I have an interview tomorrow, November 18th. They recently sent me zoom link for the check in and interview. However, I am pretty sure the original interview invitation email said they were going to send me two separate links. Does anyone know if there are two zoom links that I should have?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview tomorrow, November 18th. They recently sent me zoom link for the check in and interview. However, I am pretty sure the original interview invitation email said they were going to send me two separate links. Does anyone know if there are two zoom links that I should have?

I only had one link

It’s one link. They manually transfer you to your interview room when the time comes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Touro really impressed me. I really appreciated that it was a quick affair. My interviewer was incredibly nice. Like she made me feel like I def got in with how nice she was to me lol. This was easily the lowest stress interview so far and I hope to hear from Touro in Dec

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else that interviewed with Touro receive a package from them in the mail with a mask and some brochures?

Reactions: 2 users
Hello! For people who have interviewed, how many interviewers are there and how long is the interview?

Was today’s townhall the only one before December 15th? Cause there were roughly 138 participants and the ADEA Explorer says 111 people were admitted. Granted their email said if you can’t attend you will be emailed a recording, I would think most people still attended in person.

Was today’s townhall the only one before December 15th? Cause there were roughly 138 participants and the ADEA Explorer says 111 people were admitted. Granted their email said if you can’t attend you will be emailed a recording, I would think most people still attended in person.
schools admit more than they can take because they know not everyone admitted will attend

Was everyone invited to the town hall? I interviewed recently but didn't receive an email invite.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody have a virtual interview coming up this Wednesday December 9th?
I still have not received the email with the zoom link and my specific interview time & am wondering if it's already been sent out.

Does anybody have a virtual interview coming up this Wednesday December 9th?
I still have not received the email with the zoom link and my specific interview time & am wondering if it's already been sent out.
I received it this morning

Anyone who already their virtual interview mind sharing how their day went? How many people interviewed you and how long did the entire day last? Thank you in advance!

Anyone who already their virtual interview mind sharing how their day went? How many people interviewed you and how long did the entire day last? Thank you in advance!
It was fairly short. A short intro by the director of admissions followed by a student panel. Then everyone go to their interviews and you are free to leave afterwards. 1 faculty interviewed me and the whole day lasted I'll say around 1 hr and 30 mins.

• Love
Does Touro send out acceptances on December 15th or December 16th?

Wasn’t that a mistake? Why they need to wait an extra day
I could be wrong but I do believe it was a mistake. During my interview the admissions director told us their tradition is to email right at midnight on the first date and they’ve done that historically it seems

I could be wrong but I do believe it was a mistake. During my interview the admissions director told us their tradition is to email right at midnight on the first date and they’ve done that historically it seems
I remember this too... he said they like to be the first school who congrats us

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Midnight EST? Really hoping I get in as I thought my interview with Touro was great

Just got the acceptance email as well! Congrats to those who have and good luck to those who haven’t gotten it yet.

Did anyone else's status on AADSAS change from "Invited for Interview" to "check back on December 15th" at midnight? Any idea what that means? No email for me :( so I'm assuming waitlist or decline is headed my way?

Did anyone else's status on AADSAS change from "Invited for Interview" to "check back on December 15th" at midnight? Any idea what that means? No email for me :( so I'm assuming waitlist or decline is headed my way?
Your status changed? Mine has been none all this time. Guess this is a rejection