To whomever has done residency in the USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acuralegend

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a Brazilian friend looking to doing her residency in the USA. She just started her family medicine studies in Brazil, but she is proactively looking into the International Medical Graduate Residency Application early. I am wondering if anyone can suggest online forums in Brazilian Portuguese. I'm sure there are Brazilians who have been in her shoes, and have posted tips to help each other out. My friend's English is not bad, but I am going to ask her if she took the TOEFL yet. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have a Brazilian friend looking to doing her residency in the USA. She just started her family medicine studies in Brazil, but she proactively looking into the International Medical Graduate Residency Application early. I am wondering if anyone can suggest online forums in Brazilian Portuguese. I'm sure there are Brazilians who have been in her shoes, and have posted tips to help each other out. My friend's English is not bad, but I am going to ask her if she took the TOEFL yet. Thank you.
I think you should look on Facebook, there are a lot of forums/groups with IMGs preparing to take the usmle, and residency application. I have not seen any Brazilian forums though.

Reactions: 1 user