Timeline of things to do for applying for a school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myst

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a advisor or someone I could talk to..
Im so very lost, the application process is very frustrating and I dont really know what Im doing

Generally, what should you have done by now if you plan to attend a UK/Ireland school for 2006? What things need to be done? Do

Members don't see this ad.

There's no set things that should be done. You need to live your life like how you want to, not by how you think others want you to. For 2006, you need to get your application NOW. www.atlanticbridge.com . It's due in November. You should generally have the same things done now that you would if you were applying to US/Canadian school. That is, all your core premed/science classes (which you have done, since you've taken the MCAT). volunteering if you have it (not a must, but you do have decent volunteer experience), research if you have it (again, probably not an absolute must), and whatever else you've done in your life. I forgot how many letters of recommendation they want, but the application will tell you.