this years average for step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ultm8frisbee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the mean is currently for step 2? Standard deviation?

Members don't see this ad.

On my score report from 7/27 it listed the mean as 218 and the S.D. as 23

Hey adamant. Was the Step 2 you took the FRED version? Just trying to figure out how long it will REALLY take to get results back since they claim there will be a significant delay thanks to the change in software. You have yours back already... hoping you took it with the FRED version so that there's hope for a timely return. :)

StringBean said:
Hey adamant. Was the Step 2 you took the FRED version? Just trying to figure out how long it will REALLY take to get results back since they claim there will be a significant delay thanks to the change in software. You have yours back already... hoping you took it with the FRED version so that there's hope for a timely return. :)

I kind of have a similar question. I took Step 2 CK on 8/15 with the old software. Do you think the delay will hurt my score report? It would really suck if I had to wait 8 weeks even though I didn't get to use the "cool" FRED software. :rolleyes:

When I took Step II in June it was still the old software. People at my school have been getting there results from IICK in less than 4 weeks recently.