Thinking about starting a private practice in the Mental Health field?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenCube

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's a fact: Billing is a nightmare for your line of work. It's tough, trying to handle it all while actually seeing clients. More often than not, you need to either hire someone, start a service contract with a billing agency, or spend thousands on software that wasn't even designed for your field.

Until now.

My name is Brian, and I am programmer. In the spring of 2010, I began dating a therapist. After watching her struggle to do her billing, I decided to write software specific to the mental health field. I also decided that it should be fairly priced.

I spent the better part of a year working closely with her to develop my newest software, "Mental Health Management System", or "MHMS". Following her wishlist for a "dream application for therapists", I included an extensive list of features, including:

- Fully integrated client management database
- True CMS-1500 Claim Form printing capabilities
- Batch file abilities for Clearing House/Electronic filing
- Onscreen Visual data entry help
- Secure backup/restore
- Login Security/Lock Screen capability
- Intake Evaluations
- Session Notes
- Payment Tracking
- Claim Archiving
- Strict NUCC compliance

And the most important feature of all, it's not just made for any medical billing... it was made with YOUR field in mind from the ground up. I understand how hard it is to start a private practice, manage your clients, and still do your insurance billing. That's what I wrote MHMS for.

Wake up from your billing nightmare! Stop paying contract services and subscription fees. Stop paying for expensive, generic software. With MHMS, you pay a 1-time license fee, and you can use the software as much as you want. There are no subscriptions, no hidden fees, no add-on prices. One license, one purchase.

The introductory price is $149.00, but it will soon go up to $199.00, so order your license now!

For more information, and to make your purchase, please visit my website: http://www.greencubesoftware.com

If you have any questions, please just ask them here, and I'll reply :) Thanks for reading!

Members don't see this ad.