The Osteopathic School Guide (Now with Rankings)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I believe ATSU-SOMA has mandatory attendance :)
I wonder if this was a recent change? I will talk to some students I know! Thanks for chiming in!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
lol I graduated 6 years ago and there’s probably like 4x the amount of do schools

Members don't see this ad :)
Why is LMU not ranked higher despite having exceptional outcome
The rankings are based on a multitude of factors, including match list and rotation quality, so schools will vary greatly in rankings based on this.

Thanks for making this. It's been hard to find a thorough DO school ranking.

Reactions: 1 users
As shared with SDN Experts (and other prehealth advisors), I received a verified communication and confirmation that Texas applicants have priority consideration at VCOM like other state residents where a VCOM campus exists (AL, LA, SC, VA).

This should be noted and revised on the spreadsheet.

As shared with SDN Experts (and other prehealth advisors), I received a verified communication and confirmation that Texas applicants have priority consideration at VCOM like other state residents where a VCOM campus exists (AL, LA, SC, VA).

This should be noted and revised on the spreadsheet.
Hello! Thanks for sharing. To clarify, where do TX residents have priority? All four campuses, or LA only?

Hello! Thanks for sharing. To clarify, where do TX residents have priority? All four campuses, or LA only?
I posted their upcoming webinar advertisement on the topic (attached again).
I'm under the impression it is the overall admission process. I'm not sure when/if it also extends to campus choice. They are not part of TMDSAS so it is a different way for Texas applicants to go OOS.

Attachments

• TX Zoom Flier 2.2.24.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
I posted their upcoming webinar advertisement on the topic (attached again).
I'm under the impression it is the overall admission process. I'm not sure when/if it also extends to campus choice. They are not part of TMDSAS so it is a different way for Texas applicants to go OOS.
Awesome! Thanks I will tune in to listen to this!! Appreciate it!