*** The Official VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I e-mailed them and they said they concluded all interviews on Feb 6., so there is a chance the class isn't full yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I e-mailed them and they said they concluded all interviews on Feb 6., so there is a chance the class isn't full yet.
Hi. so interviews ended already on 02/6? so then what do you mean there is a chance the class isn't full yet?

I received an email on Mar 26 stating "Each year we receive an increasing number of qualified applicants to our program. With regret, the Admissions Committee is unable to offer you an interview for the Class of 2024 at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry". Probably many other applicants have received the same email; however, it may help those applying in the upcoming cycle to know when VCU concluded the current cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anybody else interview then get completely ghosted? I interviewed way back in August, my AADSAS status is still “invited for interview,” and I haven’t heard from them at all regarding waitlist or rejection.

Did anybody else interview then get completely ghosted? I interviewed way back in August, my AADSAS status is still “invited for interview,” and I haven’t heard from them at all regarding waitlist or rejection.
same here, I interviewed in Nov.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email about being put on the alternate list. Interviewed back in November with no further communications until today.

Same here. Will be declining since it’s so late in the game. Best of luck to you two

Hi. so interviews ended already on 02/6? so then what do you mean there is a chance the class isn't full yet?
I think it means they will interview more people if they need to. Depending on people accepting offers and how interviews go. Sorry for the late response.