Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhArMafReKan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello people,
I just got my PTCB certification (march 2006 exam) and im excited to start working...but NOW I find out that I need to register with the TExas Board.
On their website it says it'll take about 4 weeks before I get a response from them, my question is that does it really take 4 weeks for them to review the application and how much is it to register because I can't find that anywhere on the website.

Tenks!

Members don't see this ad.

PhArMafReKan said:
hello people,
I just got my PTCB certification (march 2006 exam) and im excited to start working...but NOW I find out that I need to register with the TExas Board.
On their website it says it'll take about 4 weeks before I get a response from them, my question is that does it really take 4 weeks for them to review the application and how much is it to register because I can't find that anywhere on the website.

Tenks!

I'm pretty sure that it took at least 3 weeks, but I can't remember for sure. IIRC, there are two parts to the registration: first they check to make sure that you passed the test, and then you have to send them money to actually get the paperwork. The first part is what took the longest for me; once I sent my money my technician certificate came within a week. I think that the fee for registration is $40.