Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (TUSPM) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are scholarships for TUSPM based solely on GPA/ MCAT or are ECs and volunteering weighted in as well?

I'm pretty sure it's based solely on GPA/MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed at temple 9/14 and got accepted 9/15. 3.2 cGPA and 3.4 sGPA with a 506 MCAT. Dont know if I got a scholarship yet

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed yesterday and just got my acceptance this morning. Some of my stats to give people hope are 3.1 cGPA, 2.85 sGPA and 498 on the MCAT. I'm so excited! I heard people usually hear back in a week or two so I was so happy when I saw the acceptance letter in my email today.

Reactions: 3 users
Was SDN accurate for interview questions?
Kind of... I think it depends on who you interview with... My interviewer asked me maybe one question which was how I got interested in podiatry and after that he told me about the school and his experience in the field and mainly I asked questions after that. But, I have heard that other interviewers ask more questions than mine did!

Was SDN accurate for interview questions?
I would say SDN was very accurate for interview questions. I was asked how do you know you can handle the workload at Temple, explain why you took P/F classes in undergrad, tell me about yourself and why podiatry. All of these questions were ones I saw on SDN prior to the interview. The interview was also very brief, around 15 minutes.

Reactions: 1 user
Kind of... I think it depends on who you interview with... My interviewer asked me maybe one question which was how I got interested in podiatry and after that he told me about the school and his experience in the field and mainly I asked questions after that. But, I have heard that other interviewers ask more questions than mine did!

Did you have Dr. Ziad Labbad? The DPM/MD guy? Your experience seems very similar to the one I had last year lol

Did you have Dr. Ziad Labbad? The DPM/MD guy? Your experience seems very similar to the one I had last year lol
I had Dr. Furmato! He was very nice, it was more of just a conversation about the profession and not so much asking any Qs, which was really stress free!

Interviewed last week! David originally told me I'd hear back today, but he called me today to let me know that they will have a decision by Wednesday! I hope it's nothing bad; trying to stay optimistic! Temple is my first choice!

Last edited:
Interviewed last week! David originally told me I'd hear back by today, but he called me today to let me know that they will have a decision by Wednesday! I hope it's nothing bad; trying to stay optimistic! Temple is my first choice!

You got this!!

Temple interview was super chill only
Got asked 2 questions and the Dr. I interviewed with said I checked off all the boxes so fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my acceptance letter yesterday! :D I will be committing to Temple!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Had my interview last Monday, hopefully there will be some news this week... it’s been a longggg week, all the one day decision posts really had my hopes up !!

Had my interview last Monday, hopefully there will be some news this week... it’s been a longggg week, all the one day decision posts really had my hopes up !!
Hey! I interviewed last Monday too, but I haven’t heard back yet. Just wondering if you heard back yet?

Accepted today!!! So happy deff considering Temple! Scholarship info soon to come!

Last edited:
ACCEPTED TO TEMPLE!!! Im so going here fingers crossed!!

Wooot! Congrats everyone!! I'm committing to Temple, so I'd like to connect with others who decide on Temple as well! :D
Sounds great! Also, did anyone pay their deposit yet the email had like no info what so ever about how to do that.

Sounds great! Also, did anyone pay their deposit yet the email had like no info what so ever about how to do that.
I had to ask Daisy about it! She said to mail in a check or a money order in the envelope provided, along with signed documents. I believe that everything is mailed out with your acceptance/scholarship package!

I had to ask Daisy about it! She said to mail in a check or a money order in the envelope provided, along with signed documents. I believe that everything is mailed out with your acceptance/scholarship package!
Oh cool, how long does that take to come in?!

Would anyone want to start a group me for people committing to temple?

Any updates on TUSPM accepted students?
how was the process from applying to interview to acceptance,
still waiting for my podiatrist shadowing, then add that in my PS and send away?

still waiting for my podiatrist shadowing, then add that in my PS and send away?
Applying and interview process was super easy. I found out in 2 weeks if I got accepted. I prepped the application beforehand so i could send it out the day aacpmas opened. lmk if you have any questions!!

Agreed with capncrunch! Received an interview invite a day after my apps were verified. Temple will let you know (roughly) when you should hear back re: admissions decisions (post-interview). The interviews were fun!

Hey guys! We also made a Facebook group so feel free to join:) It is TUSPM Class of 2025:)

This is the class profile for TUSPM Class of 2024 for anyone interested.
Screenshot_20201027-124816_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

Hi everyone! Just scheduled my interview with temple today. If you have any advice to better prepare myself for it and examples of questions they asked please send them my way!

Hi everyone! Just scheduled my interview with temple today. If you have any advice to better prepare myself for it and examples of questions they asked please send them my way!
Be yourself, prep for the typical questions.
Why POD?
Why Temple?
Tell me about yourself?
Goodluck, You got this!!!

I received my acceptance letter over email a couple of days ago, when should I expect the letter in the mail with the scholarship info?

I received my acceptance letter over email a couple of days ago, when should I expect the letter in the mail with the scholarship info?
It took about a week and a half for me (the first one got lost in transit)! I live in Philly, so David was able to send it again via priority. Do check in with him if it takes more than 2 weeks!

Does anyone know temple is waiving the MCAT on a case by case basis? A few other schools said they would due to increased covid restrictions.

Hey guys! I believe Temple Pod has co-curriculum with Temple’s MD school. Anyone know if Pod students get graded and ranked separately?

Hey guys! I believe Temple Pod has co-curriculum with Temple’s MD school. Anyone know if Pod students get graded and ranked separately?
Our campus is separate from the MD school and we don't take any classes with them. As far as I know (a mere 1st year here), we only mingle with the MD school during clinicals.

Our campus is separate from the MD school and we don't take any classes with them. As far as I know (a mere 1st year here), we only mingle with the MD school during clinicals.
That’s good to know! Thank you for your insight!

Is Temple DPM waiving the MCAT for this cycle? Interested in the program but still have to take the MCAT.

Accepted and going to visit May 7-8 if anyone is interested in meeting up!

Hey!
Temple class of 2025 incoming freshman here!
anyone looking for a roommate. I have a couple of apartments lined up. LMK if anyone is interested or knows someone that is looking.

Is applying in March/April too late for this cycle? Are their interviews still virtual?