General Admissions & OTCAS Taking anatomy and physiology in Boston?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crossingmyfingers4OT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the process of moving to Boston. I'm now trying to figure out how to take anatomy and physiology in the Boston area while working during the day. I figured since there were so many great universities nearby that this would be easy, but I was wrong. It looks like most schools do not offer anatomy I in the spring. I was hoping then to take it in the summer but most summer classes don't seem to be offered at night. I would then have to wait to take it in the fall. I'm really hoping to apply to start in 2015, so I'd rather have all of my pre-reqs completed before I apply. Does anyone know of where I could take anatomy and physiology at night in the Boston area before I apply this winter? Additionally, does anyone know if it's possible to take physiology before anatomy? I know anatomy is generally a pre-req for physiology but maybe exceptions are sometimes made?

I really appreciate any help you have to give! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Im looking to take a summer class too. The classes probably wont be listed for a while but try umass lowell or boston first. they will most likely be cheaper than a BU or northeastern.