SUNY Stony Brook Interviews 4/17

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JackiKassi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

For anyone who applied to Stony Brook for 2009's OT Program: I have my interview at the school this Friday, April 17th. It is confusing to me because the program starts really soon (within like 2 months) yet interviews haven't even gone on yet. It seems like the school would want to know well ahead of time who will be attending but thats neither here nor there.

In any event, when I finally got the e-mail with instructions for the interview process about 3 weeks ago, it mentioned a group "orientation" for seemingly all the applicants. Does everyone have their interview on the same day (4/17)? And if there is an orientation that day, wouldn't it seem as if those going in on the 17th are already accepted? So far I've only been accepted at private schools and am really really, hoping to get into Stony Brook because the tuition is so affordable there. It would be nice to know going into the interview if the orientation afterwards is for accepted students.

If anyone has any insight, or has been told anything by the Department about the interview day/process please let me know!!

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know too much about the weekday program, but it's very possible that everything will be last minute.
Keep an eye on your email and phone. If you have that younger sibling or parent who doesn't take messages, maybe don't let them touch the phone for the month. :oops: Good Luck.