Sullivan University c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they tell you when to expect to hear something? Just want to see if it jives with what they told me, since they will probably let everyone from this first wave of interviews know together.

Well Paige said that there is no real timetable as to when they will be making decisions but AdCom typically meets every other Friday I believe.

Members don't see this ad.

Well Paige said that there is no real timetable as to when they will be making decisions but AdCom typically meets every other Friday I believe.

Hey it seems like u got accepted to UOP.. congratulations..
So where would u go if u were also accepted to Sullivan? heeh

Hey guys, I just turned in my apps last week and got an invitation 2 days ago. My interview will be on nov 17. I wonder why they processed my apps so fast?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't mean to be arrogant or making anybody feel bad

just got an invite!!

what's the chances of getting in if you get the interview?

Does anyone have any insight into how the interview process is at Sullivan?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't at home today but I got a notice from the post office that I had a certified letter from Sullivan University and I can't pick it up until Monday morning.

Does Sullivan send out rejection notices via certified mail? I will be going nuts until I get it!

I wasn't at home today but I got a notice from the post office that I had a certified letter from Sullivan University and I can't pick it up until Monday morning.

Does Sullivan send out rejection notices via certified mail? I will be going nuts until I get it!
Oh wow, more than likely it's good news, cuz Paige told me that IF you're accepted, they would send the letter via regular mail, so I guess they send emails for waitlisters???. When was your interview? I have been waiting for more than 3 weeks now. It's a little frustrating. Good luck!

Oh wow, more than likely it's good news, cuz Paige told me that IF you're accepted, they would send the letter via regular mail, so I guess they send emails for waitlisters???. When was your interview? I have been waiting for more than 3 weeks now. It's a little frustrating. Good luck!

I hope you are right! I interviewed on October 15th, when was yours?

I hope you are right! I interviewed on October 15th, when was yours?
Oh man, mine was on Oct 14th. Which state are you in? I am from CA. Hopefully I'll hear something on Monday.

Oh man, mine was on Oct 14th. Which state are you in? I am from CA. Hopefully I'll hear something on Monday.

I live in Kentucky about 20 minutes away from Sullivan University. Good luck!

I live in Kentucky about 20 minutes away from Sullivan University. Good luck!

Hey, I have gone through the whole process before. If u recieved a certified mail from Sullivan, it's mostly likely that u are accepted. When I was waitlisted, they didnt sent out mail at all. they notified me through email instead. Tat was last application cycle. Then, I reactivated my application for this year and eventually I received a certified mail and was accepted. I am sure u r accepted. let me know ok..
if u r accepted, join facebook Class of 2014..
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=141321269237953

Good luck to those of you with interviews! And Congrats to those accepted!

One cool thing about Sullivan is that most of our faculty members are pharmacists. So at Sullivan, you're being taught how to be a pharmacist by other pharmacists, which is how it should be!

Hope to see many of you next year! And I can't help but say it again: Good luck! :luck:

I picked up my letter at the post office this morning. I was accepted! I'm SOOOOO excited! Good luck to you all!!! Hope to see you in July!!!:soexcited:

I picked up my letter at the post office this morning. I was accepted! I'm SOOOOO excited! Good luck to you all!!! Hope to see you in July!!!:soexcited:
Wow, congrats!!! Did it show when they sent out the letter?

Congrats on the acceptances everyone. I have started roll call for this app cycle so just either PM letting me know your acceptances, if there are more than 1, and the school you will be attending next fall or you can post a comment in the thread and I will make daily updates. The thread is in the sticky section of the forum.

Congrats! I only live about 45 mins away from SUCOP, so I guess if I don't get a letter tomorrow then I didn't make it through this wave of interviews. But until we get an email saying the class is full, everyone has a chance. So I will keep my hopes up!

BTW I have a buddy who is a P1 at SUCOP and he interviewed on October of 2009 and didn't get accepted until February of 2010. So to anyone who doesn't get a letter here in the next few days: don't get discouraged. I know I won't.

I interviewed on Oct. 14th and have not heard anything since then. Did anyone interviewed around that time hear back yet? It's been more than 3 weeks already and the wait is killing me!

Hey I stayed at Quality Inn.

Quality Inn & Suites(KY159)
3255 Bardstown Rd., Louisville, KY, US, 40205
Phone: (502) 454-0451

Hi Guys !!!

So I need some suggestions of where to stay while in Louisville. Any reasonable priced hotels near the university ?? My interview is on December 8 in the afternoon. I also want to do a campus tour and maybe check out the town a bit before heading back to So. Cal. Any tips/suggestions are welcome !! Thanks !! :)

Hi, congratulations on ur acceptance. I knew you would be accepted..

Wow, congrats!!! Did it show when they sent out the letter?

The letter was written November 4th and mailed on November 5th. I live about 20 minutes from Sullivan and actually got it in the mail on Saturday, but I wasn't at home. Since I had to sign for it I had to wait until Monday to pick it up at the post office.

I took my deposit in and talked to Paige. I was asking if there was anything else I can do at this point and she said that since the class isn't full yet and they have not finished interviews, there's nothing else to do right now. She said I'd be getting e-mails on what to do next.

So don't give up hope everyone, they haven't filled the class yet. Good luck to you all! I hope to see you in July.

Thank you to everyone for the congrats!

Congrats! I only live about 45 mins away from SUCOP, so I guess if I don't get a letter tomorrow then I didn't make it through this wave of interviews. But until we get an email saying the class is full, everyone has a chance. So I will keep my hopes up!

BTW I have a buddy who is a P1 at SUCOP and he interviewed on October of 2009 and didn't get accepted until February of 2010. So to anyone who doesn't get a letter here in the next few days: don't get discouraged. I know I won't.

I in fact did get my letter today, got accepted! I interviewed October 14. Like I said before, don't get discouraged if you don't get your letter this week. Good luck everyone! See you in July!

I had reactivated my application from last year and still waiting, is there anyone that does the same and still hasn’t heard anything yet?

I in fact did get my letter today, got accepted! I interviewed October 14. Like I said before, don't get discouraged if you don't get your letter this week. Good luck everyone! See you in July!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm very happy for you! Can't wait to get started!!!:highfive:

I had reactivated my application from last year and still waiting, is there anyone that does the same and still hasn’t heard anything yet?

Hey, when did u reactivate ur application from last cycle? I reactivated mine back in june and got accepted in August. did u send in any updates?
good luck to u.

Did anyone from CA get any news yet? This waiting is killing me!!!

same here & i live in louisville. haven't heard anything either :xf:

same here & i live in louisville. haven't heard anything either :xf:
I wonder if I should contact them...Just emailed them I am on waitlist apparently. This is bad but I have 2 more interviews coming up. Good luck.

Last edited:
Hey, when did u reactivate ur application from last cycle? I reactivated mine back in june and got accepted in August. did u send in any updates?
good luck to u.

I activated mine in July and I did send them my updates. I emailed them and they told me decisions are pending.

Think I am going to let them know that I will be attending another school. Haven't hear back from them since my interview last week. Or maybe I can just wait until the end of the week to see what happens.

I wonder if I should contact them...Just emailed them I am on waitlist apparently. This is bad but I have 2 more interviews coming up. Good luck.

DId they inform you that you were waitlisted? Through email?

Think I am going to let them know that I will be attending another school. Haven't hear back from them since my interview last week. Or maybe I can just wait until the end of the week to see what happens.

Wait it out. I'd claim your spot at the other school and then if you want to come to sucop then accept that one.

Wait it out. I'd claim your spot at the other school and then if you want to come to sucop then accept that one.

Yea kinda decided against calling them to let them know I was going elsewhere. I am gonna give them about another week or so because these deposits aren't cheap and they seem to be due right after the letters are mailed out.

Pupe, i haven`t heard anything yet too.but it aint over until they send an email indicating that the class is full. in the meantime i`m:xf: