This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adam95

Reaction score
Hello i am a new graduate from bulgarian medical universities and i would like to hel any one who is wishing to apply here

hrere are some infor about the universities here

the main medical univerities
sofia university
mu plovdiv
mu varna
mu pleven
there are 2 more but they are highly not recommanded

the duration of each program is the same in all bulgaria
medicine 6 years
dentistry 5 years and 9 months
pharmacy 5 years

the language for international students is english
the tution fees per year are
medicine 7700-8000 euro depending on the university
dentisty is 8000 euro
pharmacy is 6000-7000 euro depending on the university

now how to apply

please do not use any agency as there is a big scam show happening with students here with agencies and i have wrote a post about this

so to apply prepare the following
secondary education degree
eligibility letter
and
a health certificate

any one has any question can ask me and i will freely answer

NOTE : Yes transfer students are accepted

Members don't see this ad.

I am a non EU citizen interested in taking medicine studies in EU countries, preferably Western Europe..Could somebody recommend me Universities that run medical programs for international students (which ones are obviously taught in English)..

I am a non EU citizen interested in taking medicine studies in EU countries, preferably Western Europe..Could somebody recommend me Universities that run medical programs for international students (which ones are obviously taught in English)..
Hello,
Almost all universities in Europe accept international students. There are countries where you can study medicine only in that country's national language and there are countries where you can study medicine in English or French. That is up to you and is also depends on your high school results and other credentials you may have.
If you have possibilities to pay for a tuition fee you could apply in central European countries (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republik, Slovakia, Romania, or Bulgaria).