Compilation "Study-Buddy" Mega-thread for PCAT Assistance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BC_89

Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As SDN looks for ways to target specific student audiences, a new implication is taking place for the different test prep forums:

For those students seeking specific study requests such as tutoring and small group / one-on-one assistance for an upcoming PCAT date, please post your request in this thread. In times past we have moved these types of discussions in the Wanted / Classifieds Forum. Due to low traffic for these types of requests because of clutter within the other pre-professional student forums, we are now implementing this thread solely for those seeking assistance with the PCAT and looking for a "Study-Buddy" or Study Group to review specific topics within the PCAT.

Please keep in mind:

1)
We strongly discourage "Ads" / "Spam" and if noticed, please report the incident using the RP button.

2) Open Discussion of specific test questions straight from the PCAT are illegal and grounds for immediate removal (this is to seek a study buddy, not study material)

3) Buying and Selling of Test Prep Material (ie Kaplan, Dr. Collins, Crack-the-PCAT, etc) is strictly for the Classifieds Forum.

We hope this serves as an easier way for students to reach out to those willing to tutor and better prepare themselves for the next upcoming PCAT. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking for "Study Buddy". Planning to write PCAT at the end of October. Hope to find someone that I can study, and improve my mistake.