Stony Brook Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

heyy I'm also on the same boat and interviewed on the same day as you ;(
darn :( glad to know it's not just me then! I emailed admissions Monday and have yet to hear back, have you called or emailed?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For all of you on the waitlist, don’t give up hope 😁 there is typically some waitlist movement seen towards the summer months

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else receive a Letter of Rejection? Just wondering was it personalized or a standard form ?

Anyone else receive a Letter of Rejection? Just wondering was it personalized or a standard form ?
Sorry to hear that and I hope you have some other offers. Did you have a Letter of Rejection after an interview? What did it mention?

Sorry to hear that and I hope you have some other offers. Did you have a Letter of Rejection after an interview? What did it mention?
Yes. I got the Interview after the class was full. The letter stated they "reviewed each application, considering various factors to ensure a fair and equitable evaluation process."

Does anyone know if the waitlist moved at all yet recently?

I just declined my spot on the waitlist last week after they sent an email asking if I was still interested in remaining on the list. I am committed to a different school, I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I just declined my spot on the waitlist last week after they sent an email asking if I was still interested in remaining on the list. I am committed to a different school, I wish you all the best of luck!!!
I got that email too. I’m wondering if everyone on the waitlist got it and if it means anything

I got that email too. I’m wondering if everyone on the waitlist got it and if it means anything
it means they are trying to reduce the waitlist to only that will accept if offered
cuts down how many they have to ask...

It’s smart of them to do that, but at the same time, they suck for not having any movement lol
1- you don't know that there isn't any movement, not everyone is on sdn, fb, or reddit
B- it's not the schools fault if there is no movement, they cannot just open up extra spots, they need to wait until people decline...