USMLE Step 2 CS skype partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rubberband

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys; the title pretty much explains it all... I have the STEP 2CS this month on the 27th and I'm looking for a skype practice partner. I don't mind whether you're an IMG/AMG, just that you want to practice some cases from the FA. Hope to hear from you, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys; the title pretty much explains it all... I have the STEP 2CS this month on the 27th and I'm looking for a skype practice partner. I don't mind whether you're an IMG/AMG, just that you want to practice some cases from the FA. Hope to hear from you, thanks!
Hi, I would like to find some partners to practice CS too. Could you send me your skype name? I am an IMG and time is flexible

Hi, I am an IMG too and taking Step 2CS end of February. I will be available on skype after January 5th usually in the evenings EST. If someone wants to practice, let me know...Skype ID: tashaaaa2

Hi, I am an IMG too and taking Step 2CS end of February. I will be available on skype after January 5th usually in the evenings EST. If someone wants to practice, let me know...Skype ID: tashaaaa2
Hi Tashaaaa, I will add you on the skype. Your plan to practice in the evenings EST after Jan 5th sounds good to me. My Skype address is zemin_wang. I will ping you on the Skype.

Members don't see this ad :)