Step 2 cs scheduling permit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colforbinMD

"Thanks, I'm very funny"
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the scheduling permit for CS a bright orange paper like CK and step 1. Is it adequate to bring the printed confirmation page off of ECFMG's site?

Members don't see this ad.

drkp said:
Is the scheduling permit for CS a bright orange paper like CK and step 1. Is it adequate to bring the printed confirmation page off of ECFMG's site?

I remember that when I registered for USMLE Step 2 CS somewhere they mentioned that we do not get an orange slip. The printed permit is what we have to present on test day. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

CANES2006 said:
I remember that when I registered for USMLE Step 2 CS somewhere they mentioned that we do not get an orange slip. The printed permit is what we have to present on test day. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
Thanks for your post. I acctually just got off the phone with ECFMG. Here is the deal for anyone who searches and finds this post. There is both a Scheuling Permit and a confirmation that both can be printed off the web. Originally you get your scheduling permit emailed to you and it say hold on to it but I guess enough idiots like myself don't (maybe it should be bright orange) so they make it easy to log on to IWA on ECFMG and reprint it. You can also from the ECFMG home page go to a link to schedule/confirm your CS appt. and from there print out a confirmation. This is NOT your scheduling permit and apparently not enough to get you in to your exam. She did say I should bring both scheduling permit and confirmation with me though I don't think the confirmation is necessary. Oh yeah and of course bring a valid ID.