STEP 1 How am I doing? 6 weeks out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davethebarbarian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started studying 3 weeks ago for a 10 week study plan.
CBSE from School: 57
Pathology Shelf NBME: 48
NBME 25: 64% Today (6 weeks left)

My exam is hoping to be March 6th, but can extend a couple extra weeks.

9% of uWorld: 50% Score; going to hammer more I take too much time on Anki... going to do more questions now as my study plan
Almost done Sketchy Micro
Havn't done Sketchy Pharm
Worth doing Pathoma 1-3?
Need to review Renal, Cardio, Heme, MSK, GI.

Members don't see this ad.

You're off to a good start. Finishing sketchy micro and doing any pharm that you're not familiar with will boost your scores significantly. I really like the pharm on alpha/beta agonists and antagonists and thought those were very useful. Pathoma 1-3 is also worth going over fairly extensively, although it is also very fast.

You're off to a good start. Finishing sketchy micro and doing any pharm that you're not familiar with will boost your scores significantly. I really like the pharm on alpha/beta agonists and antagonists and thought those were very useful. Pathoma 1-3 is also worth going over fairly extensively, although it is also very fast.
I have a lot of anki cards + unsuspended mistakes... i'm not sure how to tackle all of this all together. Would u suggest just sticking with uWorld + reviewing Micro and Pharm Anki cards?

Members don't see this ad :)
100% worth doing pathoma 1-3. if you know that like the back of your hand it'll boost your score a few percent.

Pre-p/f advice: you need to finish uworld. UWSA1 and 2 best predictor

Pathoma 1-3 is mandatory
All of pathoma is preferred