Starting salary for Nuclear Medicine gradaute

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mddoc999

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think should be a good starting salary for a nuclear medicine graduate.

Members don't see this ad.

What do you guys think should be a good starting salary for a nuclear medicine graduate.

Well, it depends. If you work part time, I would expect only a couple million, maybe 3 in the right area. And don't forget about the "doctors don't pay income tax" rule.

If you're full time? Holy hell!!!! Think Yankees money...like left handed Cy-Young winning, 25 y/o pitcher money. Easy.

Well, it depends. If you work part time, I would expect only a couple million, maybe 3 in the right area. And don't forget about the "doctors don't pay income tax" rule.

If you're full time? Holy hell!!!! Think Yankees money...like left handed Cy-Young winning, 25 y/o pitcher money. Easy.

He just went CC up in your ass. Ouch.

I do not know the exact numbers but I am sure it is well above the national average.