Program-Specific Info / Q's Stanbridge MSOT 2023 start (irvine)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOT9

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to make a thread for Stanbridge Irvine MSOT 2023! I just got my official acceptance letter today and wanted a thread for anyone else looking to attend next year so we can all be in touch!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to make a thread for Stanbridge Irvine MSOT 2023! I just got my official acceptance letter today and wanted a thread for anyone else looking to attend next year so we can all be in touch!

Hi! First of all, congratulations!! That is so exciting :)

I have an interview with them in a few days and was wondering how the process was for you and if you could share how it went? I would greatly appreciated any insight!

Hi! First of all, congratulations!! That is so exciting :)

I have an interview with them in a few days and was wondering how the process was for you and if you could share how it went? I would greatly appreciated any insight!
I think the process went very smoothly!!! I highly recommend preparing for the interview in advance to be able to speak on your experiences and characteristics! It is a group interview with 2 others so you’ll get asked 3 questions each and you’ll be able to hear their responses (random order) and then there is a 2nd part where you work together and you’ll also send in a written essay after ! I felt super good afterwards!!!! Just show them your true personality and try to be a leader in the group project if possible! Good luck! Hopefully we will be classmates :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think the process went very smoothly!!! I highly recommend preparing for the interview in advance to be able to speak on your experiences and characteristics! It is a group interview with 2 others so you’ll get asked 3 questions each and you’ll be able to hear their responses (random order) and then there is a 2nd part where you work together and you’ll also send in a written essay after ! I felt super good afterwards!!!! Just show them your true personality and try to be a leader in the group project if possible! Good luck! Hopefully we will be classmates :)

Thank you so much for sharing, that is so helpful!! Will do my best to prepare in the next few days and hopefully it goes well! :)

Thank you so much for sharing, that is so helpful!! Will do my best to prepare in the next few days and hopefully it goes well! :)
Let me know afterwards how you feel it went! You got this :)

Hi! I just got my acceptance letter today!

For now yes, but I’m waiting on another program. I want to keep my options open though! Did you accept your spot?
I accepted my seat! Still going to go through the interview process with 2 more programs! What is your top choice ?

I accepted my seat! Still going to go through the interview process with 2 more programs! What is your top choice ?
Sweet! My top choice is USC. I think I’ll know in December or early February. what’s your top choice! Good luck on your interviews

I just got accepted to a different OT program so I will be rescinding my offer! Good luck to everyone that is admitted!! 😊