St. John's University vs. Ohio Northern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joyce Kim

prepharm12
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a senior in high school and I applied to some of the 0+6 Pharm.D. Schools.

I got into the Pharm.D. Programs in St. John's University and Ohio Northern University.

I have visited both of these schools to learn more closely about the schools so that I can decide and go to whichever school that I like the most.
However, visiting the schools just made me more indecisive about the college that I want to go to because each schools all have pros and cons that I was not even aware of until I actually visited the school and talked to the current students and the counselors.

So here I am, asking for you guys' help.
I know you guys can't decide which college I'm going to go to for me, but I will really appreciate it if you guys could tell me any pros and cons that you guys know about any schools above and which school you guys would prefer going to and why.

I am very stressed out because I really can't decide which school I want to go to and I am not really 100% satisfied with any of the schools above after visiting because they all have pros and cons. But it would be super helpful if you guys can help me.

Thank you so much again and I'll be waiting for you guys' thoughts and opinions!

Have a great day~ :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I am in the same dilemma in 2022 could you please provide your honest opinion if you ended up going to ONU I also have MCPHS lined up ! Many thanks ☺️