St.john fisher & acphs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted727644

Does anyone have any feedback for the following schools? both are in New York:

St.john fisher
Albany school of pharmacy and health sciences

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!

So I'm actually from the area near SJFC (Rochester) and actually chose to go to ACPHS instead. Fisher is still fairly new to the Pharmacy scene while ACP is one of the oldest pharmacy schools in the North-East. But that doesn't mean that the school is out of date. We recently got a bunch of new up to date interactive classrooms as well as new research facilities and funding. ACPHS also has a livelier surrounding area with so many different restaurants as well as things to do all year round.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey!

So I'm actually from the area near SJFC (Rochester) and actually chose to go to ACPHS instead. Fisher is still fairly new to the Pharmacy scene while ACP is one of the oldest pharmacy schools in the North-East. But that doesn't mean that the school is out of date. We recently got a bunch of new up to date interactive classrooms as well as new research facilities and funding. ACPHS also has a livelier surrounding area with so many different restaurants as well as things to do all year round.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns :)

Is the area more of a college town or city? Is it diverse?
How is the curriculum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the area more of a college town or city? Is it diverse?
How is the curriculum?

Albany is definitely a college city! There's always something to do - even on weeknights. There is diversity on campus, the surrounding area, as well as a general acceptance and open-mindedness within ACPHS. The curriculum is challenging but doable. I am not in that specific program, however, I took all the same courses and did perfectly fine!