Some help with the PAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barry20

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

I hear a lot of talk about how hard the angles are on the PAT. That must mean that everyone is getting the other parts of the PAT. Well, I am having a hard time with the top, side, front section and also the pattern unfolding. Does anyone have any cool hints/tricks that they use to help. I have tried a few, but in the end I find myself relying too much on visualizing every little detail in my head, which I'm sure is the point of the PAT, but there must be other ways to expedite the minor details. Anyway, any helpful info would be great.

Nic

Members don't see this ad.

Same here :) Please help

I haven't bought the Barrons book yet. Are the tips and tricks really that helpful? I for one SUCK at the top/front/side!!!

Most of the good tricks are in the barrons book. I would just check it out from the local library or go to a book store and look at it there. It's not worth buying in my opinion. I would try to list some of the tricks here but without examples they're hard to explain. be careful though, that barrons book has some typos in it...at least that's the conclusion i came to after using it...but i could be wrong and just not have known how to do a few of the problems right.