So, nowyou saying Ross is better than Amer....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lenin

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The only way to bring the truth to everyone out there is to expose Ross.Now my dane friend is no more posting here. So, now you are going to hear my experience with Ross and how Ross messed up my life. I know a lot of you out there will stand for Ross because they attend Ross, i can understand that, but you have to be fair as well. Here, i am not going to give any chance for Ross's recruitors, to delay me from fighting my fight. I have nothing personal against any one out there. i don't wanna sound like am whinning or any thing like that. But, let us start this way:

Mr. Mike Deshield A., assistant inspector general, US. Dept. of Education, is going to review my allegations against Ross. I explained to Mr. Deshield that, Ross University and some entities within the Dept. committed fraud and conspiracy, and that Ross University mislead the Dept. in many ways, and i told them that i have all the evidence to support my claim. I was advised to provide my evidence. i told them that my evidence were obtained from the Dept. it self.
Mr. Deshield is in the process of reviewing every thing about Ross at this moment. I directed him where to look exactly.
I will keep you updated. You will hear from me soon.

Members don't see this ad.

I said I would do my best to respond to any questions or concerns about Ross since I am currently a 3rd year and a big part of that is because people did the same for me when I was a prospective. Problem with the above post is it says nothing for me to responds to. It mentions allegations and proof but does not even hint at what these allegations and proof may be in regards to. I know Skip has apparently dealt with this anti Ross poster before so maybe he can shed some light on what this person is talking about. I certainly have no clue. Ross successfully put more people through the match last year then any other medical school on the planet so I think the US Dept. of Ed must be ok with them.

Members don't see this ad :)
This time am not letting any one to stop me. the fact of the matter is this: I don't care what you think or feel, am not addressing this matter to you or your kind , or what you stand for. What ever you gonna say is not going to stop me, i don't know who you are and i don't give a da....to know and from now on you and your boy skip do not exist in this forum, to put it simply, am not going to worry about what you re going to say. you can use street sh....but i don't care, all i care about is, Ross should be exposed. skip and pitman go to he.....How much Ross is paying you? I f i were you iwill jump in the ocean. low life and corrupted individuals like you can never communicate with I and I. go away and let me do my thing. you know very well you can't fool all the people all the time.

Originally posted by Lenin
This time am not letting any one to stop me. the fact of the matter is this: I don't care what you think or feel, am not addressing this matter to you or your kind , or what you stand for. What ever you gonna say is not going to stop me, i don't know who you are and i don't give a da....to know and from now on you and your boy skip do not exist in this forum, to put it simply, am not going to worry about what you re going to say. you can use street sh....but i don't care, all i care about is, Ross should be exposed. skip and pitman go to he.....How much Ross is paying you? I f i were you iwill jump in the ocean. low life and corrupted individuals like you can never communicate with I and I. go away and let me do my thing. you know very well you can't fool all the people all the time.

That's pretty funny, Lenin -- calling the kettle black tactic. I'm currently an independent technical consultant and will be going to AUSTRALIA for medical school. SO what's my conflict of interest?

BTW I am not the one with the behavioral pattern of making this particular accusation against Ross while NEVER delivering one iota. Such is called slander.

And oh, glad to hear that THIS time, you won't be letting anyone STOP you, like you've ever been censored... clown.

-pitman

hi Nasir.

Will you finally post something?

Sorry folks...I am working nights and have been out of the loop. After this lenin guy posted on this forum initially i asserted that it was rossloss ( a troll on the valuemd site). It can as easily be preppystud, nasir, stephanie etc., but i recognized their non-specific brand of anti-ross rhetoric for what it is. Now this jester is really showing his colors...."I have evidence....I just don't care to show it". LAY IT OUT BUDDY AND I WILL DECLINE ROSS AND BECOME A SHEEPFARMER. And nobody is claiming anything about Ross being bigger, better etc. etc. I am only trying to convey the message that Ross gives you a chance to receive an M.D. No matter where you go to school, how hard you work will ultimately make you or break you. In fact..you know what.. I don't even want to convey that message...if you are interested in Ross..by all means do your homework. I did...and I am still going there. Enough said.

BTW Lenin, thanks for confirming that indeed it was you who posted the same unsubstantiated claims under `Rasta man` and the other aliases mentioned ("This time...") ;)

-pitman

Listen up all herbes:

I come from land under it. I will PROVE ROSS #1 fu*k fu*k. All proofs inductive sounding yet deductive feeling. Truth is in the beholder, me. My name is stalin, not Lenin, alligatorlady or Dookie, aka doobie, the doob, or not RastaDoobie, aka RossMore, the RossMeister. Me know something big because smoke big wampum and ace USMLE I-VII, Ross (me and Rossmeister) can PROVE it.

You just wait and see, proofs soon. I don't care anymore, they're no good. More later when supplier arrives. Not doobie, but dr. theodore doogie, late son of grandfather Ugbe Doogie, who fled tapioca plantation in Zimbabwe where US2,16 million CASH from surgical pudding machinery hidden/sold after famous land recomp but somehow Ugbe looked foreign and was forced to give up farm to native Digbe with no time to get money hidden on estate. Mr. Igbe is now handling the case. So I just need someone to swap account now for 10 percent stake of amount 50,000,00.000 US dollars for pudding factory. That's $150,000.00 now to recompensate triple the last amount. If you can send me USD$10,000.00 remuneration now I can come up with the rest later, so that's a modest 1,500.00% interest for one week back to you ($150,000.00) for your inconvenience while I flew out of the country with the rest of VC seed money geared for new factory away from Digbe, then switch it with the hidden pudding machinery before giving it back to you! For nothing! That's key numbers to remember $10,000.00 now for $1.25M return (US) later, with $150,000.00 to you in one week, but it's key we need you to send it NOW or no deal and we will all miss this great opportunity (distric police will soon replace Igbe and move pudding machinery). I'm the trust laywer. Need your help! Shh, tell no one. Our secret! RSVP. ROSS #1 fu*k fu*k, proofs on the way!

-doogie

Ok, back. Not me, another me same name (not doogie). Still waiting? Why didn't doogie come with ev stash from Ugbe? I gave 10 rupees Igbe, why no stash yet? Mass conspiracy fraud with St. Chris. + St. G's ruin my cred. Irisheye you did it, you no good. But I will still be posting some very good news for non-Ross, no matter what SOON, unless the no good get me. It will be very good. ROSS #1 fu*k fu*k, proofs are coming. Maybe doogie dog ate it. Oo, pooped pants.

:hungover:oobMeister

Ok sorry, doobie stuck in me.

Skip Into what? You will be sorry when you pass only 260! Then what you doctor you will be sorry but too late! Just remember, your time will come. ROSS #1 definitely not #2 fu*k fu*k! You'll see.

now whip out here comes proofs...hold on, wait..stuck..

->Dr. Doob

Now I no doogie, brother theodore stopped me earlier. I try new time next time, maybe better luck getting ev stash NOW with no one to stop me anymore. Until then, don't say anything until I return, no drugs here, just proofs of conspiracy fraud knocking on my door. Until later, but VERY SOON. wait, gotta answer door. Ugbe at door, says hi where's the money? I know nothing of it, conspiracy is REAL, except you will soon know they're no good. Next time YOU'LL SEE! Proofs in the pudding with Mr. Igbe.

@>Ms. Ibiedoog

The only way to bring the truth to everyone out there is to expose Ross.Now my dane friend is no more posting here. So you going to here my experience with Ross and how Ross messed up my life. I know a lot of you out there will stand for Ross because they attend Ross, i can understand that, but you have to be fair as well. Here, i am not going to give any chance for Ross's recruitors, to delay me from fighting my fight. I have nothing personal against any one out there. i don't wanna sound like am whinning or any thing like that. But, let us start this way:

Mr. Mike Deshield A., assistant inspector general, US. Dept. of Education, is going to review my allegations against Ross. I explained to Mr. Deshield that, Ross University and some entities within the Dept. committed fraud and conspiracy, and that Ross University mislead the Dept. in many ways, and i told them that i have all the evidence to support my claim. I was advised to provide my evidence. i told them that my evidence were obtained from the Dept. it self.
Mr. Deshield is in the process of reviewing every thing about Ross at this moment. I directed him where to look exactly.
I will keep you updated. You will hear from me soon.

You're a no-holds-barred liar! You said in another thread you go to Howard. So, you are a Ross reject that got into Howard then?

I'm done with you, Nasir or Dragon or Rossloss or Rasta Man or whomever else you call yourself on this and other forums after you repeatedly get banned.

-Skip

thats sume funny S**T there brother...lol....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lenin,

I'm not an expert on this so correct me if I'm wrong. But when I read that article about Howard it sounded pretty bad dude....I haven't read any such article on Ross...

Care to explain?

THE ISSUE IS EXPOSING ROSS UNIVERSITY.

hey pittman, or stalin, or whoever you are....you owe me some new panties...i soiled the others laughing...."surgical pudding machine"...jeeesus, i think i am going to prolapse my rectum!

thanks for the laugh...

oh yeah, lenin, nice work exposing ross. now, what exactly are you exposing??

Hi all... Lenin, I'm just curious WHAT are you exposing Ross for?Was it the education you were dissatisfied with? Or the facilities?

Please divulge

I never had any problem with the medical education at the basic medical science level. Actually the educational experience in dominica was a fantastic experience( except for some issues, i can't discuss now). The proffessors in the island were the best, and i made some good friends while i was there(eg Dr. Tweedle, and Mr. Warren Ross), but the main problem was Dr. Nancy Perri, she was incompetent, and she lied to me in many occasions, and she is the main one who messed me up.

I never had any problem with the medical education at the basic medical science level. Actually the educational experience in dominica was a fantastic experience( except for some issues, i can't discuss now). The proffessors in the island were the best, and i made some good friends while i was there(eg Dr. Tweedle, and Mr. Warren Ross), but the main problem was Dr. Nancy Perri, she was incompetent, and she lied to me in many occasions, and she is the main one who messed me up.

What country were you in before you went to ROSS? How come you didn't just stay in your country and try and complete your medical education there?

I'm still confused about your situation, are you saying that ROSS allowed you to transfer to their school and then when they found out you didn't have enough credits kicked you out?

I now know who is the true king o' da bling bling.

(drumroll)

Pitman

I just read those krazy posts you did.

You are amazing. These posts are da bomb.

Anyone else is hard pressed to show how senseless Nasir is, when compared to Pitman's creative posts.

You deserve your own HBO special Pitman.

and I want some of the (ahem, "medicinal") stuff you're on.

Cheers and salutations,

Silenthunder