SMU Occupational Therapy 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jchak

Jessica
Reaction score
Figured I’d start a thread on who has gotten in or waitlisted to Samuel Merritt.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted. They said on the 11th that their waitlist does move. Hopefully you'll get an acceptance soon. Did you apply anywhere else?

Accepted. They said on the 11th that their waitlist does move. Hopefully you'll get an acceptance soon. Did you apply anywhere else?
I find out what number I am on the waitlist hopefully this upcoming week. I’m also on the waitlist for Touro University in Nevada. I have 4 more interviews at other places. I didn’t end up getting one from Dominican in San Rafael , did you guys apply there?

I didn't have all the pre-reqs for dominican, so I only applied to Samuel Merritt. Good luck with your other interviews, Jchak! And congratulations cherrybop! Looks like we'll be seeing each other in the fall. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I was also waitlisted on 1/21 and am anxiously awaiting my position on the list! It has officially been 2 weeks.

I ended up getting into SMU yesterday!! I have an interview at Dominican on Saturday as well but I will be canceling all of the other interviews

Reactions: 1 users
I got it today around noon! I had no clue what spot I was on the waitlist but, a friend of mine said they sent the list out today!

For everyone who got in should we start a Facebook page?

Reactions: 2 users
I ended up getting into SMU yesterday!! I have an interview at Dominican on Saturday as well but I will be canceling all of the other interviews
Hooray!!!

Ok you guys can find it by looking up SMU OTD Fall 2020

Figured I’d start a thread on who has gotten in or waitlisted to Samuel Merritt.
Hi Jchak,
I just got word last week that i'm the waitlist at Samuel Merritt University. I wondered if you got in or not since you posted?