This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KevinMD5552

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
This would be super helpful for every one writing a secondary. Is there a website that has a list of all or many medical schools, and lists the unique aspects of each school? Like main emphasis, curriculum, specific aspects of the program, etc.?

Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

This would be super helpful for every one writing a secondary. Is there a website that has a list of all or many medical schools, and lists the unique aspects of each school? Like main emphasis, curriculum, specific aspects of the program, etc.?

Thank you in advance
Ummm...maybe you could check out the website for each individual school?

Reactions: 3 users
I hadn't thought of that.... why do that when every other pre med student has done this? Waste of time, get the quick points incase I missed any, check more later, on, if you don't have an answer then dont reply.

Members don't see this ad :)
MSAR.

Reactions: 1 users
I hadn't thought of that.... why do that when every other pre med student has done this? Waste of time, get the quick points incase I missed any, check more later, on, if you don't have an answer then dont reply.
You are going to be spending up to 400k on a medical school...maybe you should do some intensive investigation on your own about each school. Waste of time? BTW...I did have an answer and was deadly serious about it.

Reactions: 1 user

WHAT? Lol. Stop being lazy. That poster gave you a great answer. (One that had never crossed your mind at that)

Reactions: 1 user
WHAT? Lol. Stop being lazy. That poster gave you a great answer. (One that had never crossed your mind at that)
"site for..." not "sites", of course I thought of this. Just as I thought of looking up all secondaries for each school for the past couple years until I found prospectivedoctor.com. Honestly if someone made something like what I'm asking for they could make a ton in advertising to medical students, even if it went further and put specific info from existing medical students from those places. I believe there is much more to a site like this than my post made it seem like.

"site for..." not "sites", of course I thought of this. Just as I thought of looking up all secondaries for each school for the past couple years until I found prospectivedoctor.com. Honestly if someone made something like what I'm asking for they could make a ton in advertising to medical students, even if it went further and put specific info from existing medical students from those places. I believe there is much more to a site like this than my post made it seem like.
SDN.