Sign to vote to get rid of oral boards!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rehab ready

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted this as a response in another thread but thought it would get more traction as it’s own thread. You can click the link or google it. Pass it on to others who might be interested in signing too!

Members don't see this ad.

I posted this as a response in another thread but thought it would get more traction as it’s own thread. You can click the link or google it. Pass it on to others who might be interested in signing too!

I signed!!! Maybe help spread the word through social media?

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, but I also think MOC is a bigger issue
One step at a time, grasshopper. Although I do agree - once board certified, one should remain board certified for life. It's insanity that one loses board certification if one does not keep up with MOC.

Reactions: 1 user
If they don’t get their revenue, who knows. Maybe they’ll start board certifying advanced practitioners

Yup.

Either everyone is grandfathered, or no one is grandfathered.

I think the reasonable middle ground would be - certification remains, but have to keep up some sort of training. That's not reasonable. But if you do poorly it shouldn't make you lose your certification. I am ok with some sort of mandatory type training/questions, etc. But with the understanding that as long as you do it, regardless of what score one gets, you still maintain certification.