Siemens Vibe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DJR

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has received any feedback about the siemens vibe hearing aid.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I tried one on at AAA and it did not fit my ear at all. I think for some individuals it might work well, but the way you have to change batteries is quite risky to me. You have to use a special tool to snap the casing in half then change the battery. It's the same tool used to change the casing. The vibe though is a one size fits all and if you don't have the correct spacing then fitting would rub your ear raw.

I don't know of anyone who has one, but personally if I had to be fit with any type of hearing aid out right now I'd probably fit myself with the Oticon Epoq mini BTE with the corda tubing and use the streamer. It's probably the best thing to come out this year and it's the closest anyone has come yet to enjoying true restoration of binaural sound cues. I've fit a few so far at my summer placement and pt.'s have loved them. Have yet to get a teenager or early 20 something person who wants the streamer.