SHWWENANIGOATS: The Unauthorized GGOATS Sequel - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If any wolves are reading, can you take me to endgame? I really miss it and would like to see if that lets me relive exhilaration.
Meanwhile pls kill me

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
again, it’s not like that is the only basis I am wolfreading him for
That doesn't really matter to me. If you support the read with an argument that doesn't make sense, it weakens the argument. Your other argument was tone which I can't really say anything about.

I can't really Monday morning quarterback since I didn't even vote. Stupid. Should have just trusted my guts. But they're often untrustworthy so ya know.

What were your guts telling you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Like literally so dumb? Once we're done seeing cases and doing rounds I let my students go, I know you guys have to stay to finish records but like if you're done with that it's stupid to make you wait around for others? It's not like you can help that happen faster.

Reactions: 1 user
Current thought would be yeet order Zenon > Chillbo > Genny
Or Zenon > genny> Chillbo?

There's some math that needs to be done that I don't want to do at the moment
I'm not quite sold on a genny nor Zenon yeet but perhaps I can be. Tomorrow is mylo? (Are mylo and lylo the same thing? I don't think so but I'm asking anyway)

I'm not quite sold on a genny nor Zenon yeet but perhaps I can be. Tomorrow is mylo? (Are mylo and lylo the same thing? I don't think so but I'm asking anyway)
Misyeet and Lose is when you can either no yeet or yeet a wolf.

Yeet or Lose is when you must yeet a wolf to have any chance of winning.

Misyeet and Lose is when you can either no yeet or yeet a wolf.

Yeet or Lose is when you must yeet a wolf to have any chance of winning.
So then it's lylo I think?

How're you feeling after the Zenge flip?

So then it's lylo I think?
I want to say mylo but the problem with closed setups is that you never know if there's a mechanic that'd actually make it yolo such as a yeet avoidance. So I generally assume worst case scenario and treat it like yolo.
How're you feeling after the Zenge flip?
Put in the mildest way possible, frustrated.

I want to say mylo but the problem with closed setups is that you never know if there's a mechanic that'd actually make it yolo such as a yeet avoidance. So I generally assume worst case scenario and treat it like yolo.

Put in the mildest way possible, frustrated.
Wait what's yolo in this context?

Also what's a closed (vs open?) setup?

Wait what's yolo in this context?

Also what's a closed (vs open?) setup?
It one of the two terms we have to replace lylo.

A closed setup means you know nothing about it at game start. Neither about possible PRs nor number of wolves.

An open setup means you know every mechanic that's possible and exactly how many wolves are present at game start.

That Zenge was probably village and I was being fooled by Zenon. But I also don't have a good track record catching scum!Zenge so I got nervous.
Just cause Zenge was villa doesn't mean he's any more likely to be right on me than Sporty was on him

His read on me is bad and based on false meta.

You think Sporty/Chillbo?
My instinct is that this is most likely, but also wouldn't be surprised by genny/Chillbo either given the way they've acted basically the whole game- genny dropping everything and voting Chillbo for mayor, then pushing why he wouldn't run for mayor. That actually has just occurred to me. So I think I am more sold on a genny vote than I thought. yesterday Chillbo discussed why genny was his most village and gave you credit for his generational defense, but I'm pretty sure genny originated that. My yeet order would probably be Chillbo > genny > Sporty for these reasons. Maybe flip flop genny and sporty depending on how things turn out. I guess I also wonder if Chillbo might have yeet resistance as mayor. How typical is that for mayors?

My instinct is that this is most likely, but also wouldn't be surprised by genny/Chillbo either given the way they've acted basically the whole game- genny dropping everything and voting Chillbo for mayor, then pushing why he wouldn't run for mayor. That actually has just occurred to me. So I think I am more sold on a genny vote than I thought. yesterday Chillbo discussed why genny was his most village and gave you credit for his generational defense, but I'm pretty sure genny originated that. My yeet order would probably be Chillbo > genny > Sporty for these reasons. Maybe flip flop genny and sporty depending on how things turn out. I guess I also wonder if Chillbo might have yeet resistance as mayor. How typical is that for mayors?
I've seen it happen before for sure

And yeah I vibe with these thoughts

I personally enjoy locked vote VOLO more than unlocked (though I hate being at endgame at all and rarely experience it lol) but weh
I do to because I snap vote at day start and never have to reevaluate my decision I either win or lose lol

But I can't do that here

I do to because I snap vote at day start and never have to reevaluate my decision I either win or lose lol

But I can't do that here
Most of the time if I'm at locked vote VOLO everyone else votes so fast that I don't even get the chance :laugh:

My flavor for the FoL Annual Mash was hilarious though because it's based entirely off my snap voting in FX

I love locked votes tbh.

Maybe someday the rest of SDN will get behind us.

• Care
  • Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users