Suggestion Should SDN stop advertise Caribbean med schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mkif586

Reaction score
Hi. I know that you folks already refuse to advertise gambling/guns/political campaigns (I hope?) and many other stuff. But given a lot of anti carib vibes on this forum and new version of step 1 which will significantly affect foreign grads, may be SDN should stop accepting ads from some shady open enrollment Carib med schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi. I know that you folks already refuse to advertise gambling/guns/political campaigns (I hope?) and many other stuff. But given a lot of anti carib vibes on this forum and new version of step 1 which will significantly affect foreign grads, may be SDN should stop accepting ads from some shady open enrollment Carib med schools?
Thanks. We do not have Caribbean medical schools as sponsors; this has been our policy for years.

However, I suspect that Google Ads or another ad network may be displaying Caribbean medical schools to you, which is why you may be seeing those ads show up on the site. (Each person sees ads that are generally tailored to them.) The ads and networks are constantly changing, so it's very difficult to nearly impossible to filter out specific ads within the medical education category.

Reactions: 7 users