Should I take it.. Need advice in less than 24 hr.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keyy200tx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already took physics 1 made A and want to take physics 2 too, but i dont need it for Pharmacy school and I dont know if i should take it or not. I will be taking it with G. Chemistry 2 too..... Do you guys think its doable.
My Calculus class does not end till the 29 of july. Made a B on G. Chemistry 1, retook it again this summer with the same professor and along with Calculus to prove to the Admins that i wasn't looking for an easy A. The grades are out and i made A. made 89% the first and made 98% the second time...
Should i go ahead and take both the Physics and Chemistry. Or just take Chemistry and forget about Physics 2 since its not important.

Members don't see this ad.

I already took physics 1 made A and want to take physics 2 too, but i dont need it for Pharmacy school and I dont know if i should take it or not. I will be taking it with G. Chemistry 2 too..... Do you guys think its doable.
My Calculus class does not end till the 29 of july. Made a B on G. Chemistry 1, retook it again this summer with the same professor and along with Calculus to prove to the Admins that i wasn't looking for an easy A. The grades are out and i made A. made 89% the first and made 98% the second time...
Should i go ahead and take both the Physics and Chemistry. Or just take Chemistry and forget about Physics 2 since its not important.

I guess it depends on the school you want to attend, I had to have physics 2 as a prerequisite. So taking it will open your options up. If you can't or won't go to a school that requires physics 2, then don't worry about it. As for taking it with gen chem 2, that is your call, Gen Chem 2 wasn't difficult for me, I actually took physics 2 and organic chem 2 together and got A's in both.

Why would you retake the class you made a B in?

Took it again because the teacher gave me a B for no reason. I passed all is lab quiz and he gave me 80 % for the lab grade.. So this time around he had no reason to give me a B again.

Members don't see this ad :)

Take as many class as you can because the longer you stay in college, the better.

I advice that you should retake every class that you get an A or B on, for they will increase your intellectual level.

Why would you want to torture yourself for another semester through physics? I hated that class with a passion, even though I got As in both semesters. However, if you're confident in your abilities, take it; it definitely could help you. Don't worry about taking it with Gen. Chem II, I took it with Orgo II (A), Molecular Bio (A), and Micro (B+ :mad:).

If optometry wasn't so physics-based, I would've went into that field. o_O

Unless you really like Physics, don't. You're exposing yourself to unnecessary risk. What if you get a C in it, or if it causes your Chem grade to go down?