September PCAT study partners

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SamKPharma

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys is anyone looking for a study partner for the September PCAT? I feel it would be best to study with a partner to help motivate and throw different ways of how to approach certain problems. I am located in NJ but don't mind online interaction via instant messaging or any form of online communication.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm planning to take September PCAT, when are u planning to start studying?..any one in FL planning to take it???

I'm taking it in September and am down with studying with either of you online.

Anybody living in California near Davis/Sacramento? I'm interested in a study partner as well.

I'm interested in a study partner too. Someone who I can report my progress and share ideas and hopes and dreams with. Please let me know, we can facebook or im.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was thinking we could do a group chat through gtalk because it allows us all to share our ideas. If you guys have gmail go ahead and pm me your gmail email. Adnd of course if you have any other suggestions feel free to throw em out there.

I am in Minnesota and also looking for a study partner. Let me know of how the gmail group study works.

I was thinking since everyone has facebook we could facebook chat too or facebook post to the whole to see our progress

This sounds like a lot of fun! Studying with fellow PCAT takers from around the U.S. I am from Oregon and would love to participate. :)

Hey! I am also taking the PCAT in September and wanted to study with some people as well. Message me the details:)

Hey Guys,

If your interested in the study group send your availability to [email protected] but only if your serious. We are going to have a collaborative review on any topics that you have trouble with and share individual ways on how other people may approach it.

Thanks!

I'm totally down to get in on this. I've been studying alone, but it would be nice to have some input or help on questions. I'm not too sure how it would work but the only thing I can think of is skype? Anyway my skype is kylestyle1029 if anyone is down to study. So far just studying Chemistry

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a great idea. Skype isn't a great idea because you need to pay to have a group chat. Google hangouts are probably the best idea, they can accommodate up to 9 people at a time now, plus there's a bunch of other stuff you can do like watch youtubes.

I did pretty well on the PCAT in july (92 composite) but I wish I had this resource. If anyone needs study materials I've still got them, just PM me.

I am from san-antonio, I am taking my pcat on september too on bandera rd location.Is anybody around that area ? we can help each other :xf:

Ive been really busy lately and cant keep up with the emails. wondering if anyone has time on sudays or during the week after 5 pm to study. Also if anyone wants to take charge of setting up the group that would be great.

southern california! let's study! msg me whoever is down.

Hey I'm from San Diego, super southern of cali! I've been studying for the September PCAT since June and I wish I knew about these study groups sooner. I've already gone through all the material now just reviewing. If you would like to Google chat or something please feel free to email me [email protected]. I think it's awesome that we are all helping each other.