For Sale **SELLING MCAT PREP BOOKS (The Berkeley Review, Examkrackers, NextStep)!!!**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chelsrebecca

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used these prep books this past year (january-july 2017) and found them all very helpful! These books helped me get accepted into medical school on my first try, hopefully they’ll help you too! I am not looking to sell the books I have listed in sets as individual copies but contact me if you really need one and maybe we can work it out. I have attached photos of the books but if you would like more up-close or specific photos, let me know and I’d be glad to send them to you. All prices listed include shipping costs and I will accept payments via Paypal or Venmo!

The Berkeley Review: $325 for all 8 books
Purchased New in 2017
  • Biology Books I & II
  • Organic Chemistry Books I & II
  • General Chemistry Books I & II
  • Physics Books I & II
  • Excellent condition, very light wear and tear on covers, inside pages are like-new with absolutely no markings

ExamKrackers 1001 MCAT Questions: $78 for all 3 books (+ one free)

-1001 Organic Chemistry MCAT Questions (2nd Edition)
-1001 General Chemistry MCAT Questions (2nd Edition)
-1001 Physics MCAT Questions (2nd Edition)
  • Great Condition, light wear on covers, inside pages are like-new with absolutely no markings
  • *Free Bonus*: EK MCAT Biology Content Review (8th Edition)

ExamKrackers Verbal Reasoning: $40
-101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (2nd Edition)
  • Great Condition, light wear on the cover, inside pages are like-new with light pencil markings only in the warm-up passage (first 3 pages of the book)

NextStep MCAT Psychology and Sociology: $38
-MCAT Psychology and Sociology Content Review
  • Great Condition, light wear on the cover, inside pages are like-new with absolutely no markings
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_7312.JPG
IMG_8271.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG
IMG_7312.JPG
IMG_8271.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_2681.JPG