For Sale Selling Lots of MCAT Books (EK, Berkley Review, and TPR)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted840028

Hi everyone,

I took the MCAT earlier this year. Grateful that I did well on the MCAT and never have to open these books again. But, looking at these books on my desk still gives me PTSD, so I'm selling them lol. I didn't do majority of the practice questions in the books so lots of untouched/unattempted practice problems and passages.

The Princeton Review Set ($125 + Shipping) + MCAT ELITE
All books are in fair to good condition; I only got through half of the chapters in some of the books. None of the practice sections were done in MCAT ELITE books so able to complete practice passages without annoying notes or questions already answered
- Biology (2nd edition): Some highlight/writing up to Chapter 7, No highlighting or writing on Chapter 8 - Appendix
- Physics and Math (3rd edition): Minimal highlight/writing
- Organic Chemistry (3rd edition): Minimal highlight/writing
- Psychology and Sociology (2nd edition): some highlight, minimal writing
- General Chemistry (3rd edition): some writing, minimal highlighting
- Biochemistry: Some highlight/writing up to Chapter 5, No highlighting or writing on 6 - Appendix
- MCAT Elite (2nd Edition): not used/no writing/no highlighting
Willing to sell individual books for ($20 each + shipping) but would prefer to sell the whole set together

The Berkeley Review Set ($250 + shipping )
Bought this year (2019); I did not do a lot of the practice passages in the book; All books in great shape, like new
- Biology Part I: very minimal writing; ; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers
- Biology Part II: minimal writing, some highlighting; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers.
- Physics Part I: some writing, some highlight; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers.
- Physics Part II: some writing, some highlight; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers.
- Gen Chem Part I: minimal writing, underlining and highlighting; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers.
- Gen Chem Part II: some writing done up to Section 8; minimal to no writing in rest of sections; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers.
- Orgo Part I : some writing, some highlighting; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers
- Orgo Part II: minimal writing, minimal highlighting; more than 3/4 of the practice passages have not been attempted/have no writing or answers
Willing to sell individual books for ($40 each + shipping) but would prefer to sell the whole set together

ExamKrackers 101 Passages CARS ($20 + Shipping): Only attempted 8 passages out of 101
ExamKrackers Reasoning Skills(10th Edition) ($10 + Shipping):
ExamKrackers 1001 Questions Chemistry ($15 + Shipping):
ExamKrackers 1001 Questions Physics ($15 + Shipping):

AAMC The Official Guide to MCAT Exam: Free for the first person that purchases any set

I have Venmo, PayPal, and Cashapp...message me on here if interested or if you have any questions! Willing to negotiate as well because I know how expensive prepping for this exam can get.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_5608.jpg
    IMG_5608.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5609.jpg
    IMG_5609.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5623.jpg
    IMG_5623.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5624.jpg