Seeking A Peer Mentor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunflower12

continue for me...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i am a graduate of Smth College with a bachelor's degree in African-American Studies. Currently i am looking for a post-bacc program to finish my pre-med requirements, and i would really appreciate some advice/guidance from people that have gone through a similar route. So if your interested please respond back!!!! i need all the help i can get!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
i am a graduate of Smth College with a bachelor's degree in African-American Studies. Currently i am looking for a post-bacc program to finish my pre-med requirements, and i would really appreciate some advice/guidance from people that have gone through a similar route. So if your interested please respond back!!!! i need all the help i can get!!

Hi Sunflower... sorry for the brief :hijacked:... but did you happen to come across Yvonne Daniel in your studies?

-MBound

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Sunflower... sorry for the brief :hijacked:... but did you happen to come across Yvonne Daniel in your studies?

-MBound

yes MBound i did know her, although i did not take a class with her... the school was that small... how do you know her?

yes MBound i did know her, although i did not take a class with her... the school was that small... how do you know her?

I helped edit one of her books. She's a fellow Afro-Cuban dancer. :cool:

She also wrote me a slammin' recommendation... I sure am glad I helped with that book. :laugh: