Season 11 Mafia Championship Nominations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
VOTES ARE DUE BY FRIDAY MORNING Y'ALL
Can I just vote for everyone? They’re all #1

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The vote spread was decent this year, which meant less sweating and triple-checking the spreadsheet for me.

Don't tell anyone, but I didn't actually note the votes anywhere until this morning

• Wow
And in first place with 37 points, our Season 11 Mafia Championship representative...
A crowd favorite ever since her noobhood, she's a slippery eel with a heart of gold and pockets so deep you can lose yourself in them...

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Y’all will be fan favorites. At least this fan.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Woo hoo!

I was honored to be nominated, but tbh I would have felt a little bad taking a spot from either of them. Now I just get to cheer you on!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Also I am one of the bad children who didn't vote, because I convinced myself I voted and only just checked to see I apparently didn't

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Ideally after May 5th or so because I'll have finals wrapped up by then. Cycle length doesn't matter to me I don't think?
I'll default to 36/12 then since that's what we usually run. You and samac have been tagged in the MU thread!

• Love
Congrats!!! Very well deserved

• Care
Reactions: 1 user