SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lawpy

42% Full Member
7+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Reaction score
Brought to you by me, @CoffeeQuestionMark and @kaydubs :prof:

SDN - a paradise filled with so many useful threads, posts, occasional flame wars, political rants, memes, gifs, petto pics and so much more fun stuff. But one thing that truly makes the forums awesome are the emojis and the 10+ reactions to react to each and every post we want!

Until recently. A weird glitch from a recent forum maintenance gave sentience to emojis and reactions. While most emojis are good and friendly, some remain quite scary. In fact, these emojis want to take over SDN and set up their own Emoji Empire! It's up to the pro-SDN emojis to defend SDN from the threats and rebellions of anti-SDN emojis!

And now to the usual basics of this game:

Yeet will close at 10 PM EST/9 PM CST/8 PM MST, 7 PM PST. The cycle duration is 36/12. Starting Day 2, majority yeet will be in effect. This means the day closes once a single player has a majority of votes, even if a mod is not around. Majority will be in effect in VOLO/MOLO/YOLO/MARVOLO/OLOs etc.

Night will close as soon as all actions are received (assuming a mod is awake), or at 10 AM EST/9 AM CST/8 AM MST/7 AM PST.

Da Rules (that I lazily copied from previous WW games)

0. Don't post anything until I get the TOC up.

1. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and your role PM

2. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make 5 content posts per day cycle (so in 36 hours). The first infraction will incur a warning, the second will result in modkill.

3. Sadly, I don't have subs, so modkills are going to be in effect. Also follow SDN rules.

4. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also mind your reactions to posts.

5. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

6. You may edit posts, but to not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

7. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between yeet close and writeup.

8. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.

Players

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @supershorty
4. @Viscernable
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @LaineyLou
7. @WildZoo
8. @pawprintsandponytails
9. @kraskadva
10. @Doggo Labs
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
15. @Dinashadow
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
17. @genny
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo
20. @sunshinefl
21. @Zenge142
42. @The_Breadmann

Tots
14. @SportPonies
1. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
2. @BigCats
3. @PhiloslothicalStudent
4. @WonderingStudent
5. @samac
6. @Cyndia

Day 1 closes Friday (1/29/2021) 10 PM EST/9 PM CST/8 PM MST/7 PM PST

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
### vote SAR ###

Want to get some pressure here early. Didn't feel like going after WZ, AM, genny, the other vets I like to engage with to build village blocs because I think SAR is the one I know least well. So this game might be my chance to focus on SAR.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
### vote SAR ###

Want to get some pressure here early. Didn't feel like going after WZ, AM, genny, the other vets I like to engage with to build village blocs because I think SAR is the one I know least well. So this game might be my chance to focus on SAR.
i thought you were all about yeeting noobs

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
### vote SAR ###

😢

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
SDN didn't notify me when I was tagged. Ugh. Well I'm here now that I hunted down the thread

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it wolfy to jam out to Powerwolf while crusading?

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
So 25 players times 5 content posts equals ag least 125 posts in the first day. Want more posts NOW

• Wow
I believe you but I keep reading it and not seeing it
You're right, it's not in the intro post, actually it even says "yeet will close daily" but I think that was a typo. Lawpy said it was 36/12 in the signups thread.

Also guessing it is 36/12 since mother sporty bailed on us

• Care
  • Sad
2. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make 5 content posts per day cycle (so in 36 hours). The first infraction will incur a warning, the second will result in modkill.
There's a 36 hour mention here (although y'all are right and the first post doesn't explicitly say 36/12). And today's yeet doesn't close until Friday.

Reactions: 1 users
Retagging for confirmation (pls react/emoji/reply to confirm). About to send roles out soon. 36/12 cycle timing. 10 PM EST/9 PM CST/8 PM MST/7 PM PST yeet deadline. Minimum 5 content posts per cycle.
Here ya go

• Love
Oh good so that means I can go sleep now

See y'all maybe tomorrow but probably not because my weekend on call was eerily quiet which means tomorrow night is probably going to be psychotic

• Care
Also it's the full moon

So basically :nailbiting:

Pray for me
giphy.gif

• Care
Also it's the full moon

So basically :nailbiting:

Pray for me
People can say all they want that full moons mean nothing, but I swear poop always hits the fan on a full moon, pets are wacky and clients are even wackier

Oh and @Zenge142 too! Those are the only two brand new people right?

Return of more players from noob game yay!

Because iirc @pawprintsandponytails didn’t get a chance to post much in noob game and I want to nudge her into speaking up this game

yeet pawprints

• Hmm
  • Dislike
Still aorta confused so I’m trying to read through everything lol
Let us know if you have questions! It's not supposed to make sense right away lol

Who am I yeeting and why lol
Anyone, for any reason, lol. The village's goal is to kill all the wolves. The wolves' goal is to reach parity with the village (same number of wolves and villagers which basically makes it impossible for village to win anymore). Each night the wolves get to kill one person, each day everyone votes to yeet someone they think is wolfy. There are different roles that can offer certain actions that may act as an advantage to the action-holder and/or their affiliated party.

Regardless of your affiliation, you want to convince other players that you're village (through your gameplay - the way you conduct yourself, who you yeet, etc) so that you don't get yeeted.

D1, there is quite little to go off of for who might be wolfy, so you can basically yeet whoever you feel like and change it later if you get more evidence. Best to explain, even briefly, who you're yeeting and why so you can converse with the other players and help village win. Make sure to put your yeet vote in bold on its own line of text so the mods can find it!

Who am I yeeting and why lol
Day 1 is always the hardest because there's nothing to go off of.

You might want to keep some notes of what people say or how they vote; it can be helpful later when you're a little more comfortable and actively wolf-hunting.