SC/NC Pain Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM38

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in a PP group in upstate SC with several offices in western NC that is looking for a new physician. Practice has been around for >25 years and we have very good relationships with our referral sources that keeps us busy. We have 6 physicians and 2 PhD Psychologists plus a number of PA/NP that help with follow ups. One physician is retiring which is why we are looking and I would expect whom ever was to enter our practice to get busy relatively quickly because of that. We are 100% outpatient, so no call and no hospital consults. Clinic is M-F 8-5. Candidate must be fellowship trained and needs to be comfortable with the full range of lumbar, thoracic and cervical procedures. Also needs to be comfortable with SCS trials. Procedures are all done in the office including SCS trials. We do not manage pumps for the most part. If you are interested in the more surgical procedures such as MILD, SCS implant, Superion, etc or other things such as PRP/stem cell you are free to consider integrating that into your practice if desired, but would not be required to. Travel between the different offices would be required. Partnership track is available and overall the physicians get along well with each other. Group is mix of Anesthesia and PM&R based physicians, so can come from any background as long as you have the proper training. Can be new out of fellowship or experienced.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

I am in a PP group in upstate SC with several offices in western NC that is looking for a new physician. Practice has been around for >25 years and we have very good relationships with our referral sources that keeps us busy. We have 6 physicians and 2 PhD Psychologists plus a number of PA/NP that help with follow ups. One physician is retiring which is why we are looking and I would expect whom ever was to enter our practice to get busy relatively quickly because of that. We are 100% outpatient, so no call and no hospital consults. Clinic is M-F 8-5. Candidate must be fellowship trained and needs to be comfortable with the full range of lumbar, thoracic and cervical procedures. Also needs to be comfortable with SCS trials. Procedures are all done in the office including SCS trials. We do not manage pumps for the most part. If you are interested in the more surgical procedures such as MILD, SCS implant, Superion, etc or other things such as PRP/stem cell you are free to consider integrating that into your practice if desired, but would not be required to. Travel between the different offices would be required. Partnership track is available and overall the physicians get along well with each other. Group is mix of Anesthesia and PM&R based physicians, so can come from any background as long as you have the proper training. Can be new out of fellowship or experienced.
I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.